Hey Guys,

I have managed to get a Remote Object Call working to our current BlazeDS
backend using Jewel UI and js:RemoteObject, Great work getting that done!

Some questions:

I have make the call twice, the first one always returns a Error message with
the fault string "Detected duplicate HTTP-based FlexSessions, generally due to
the remote host disabling session cookies. Session cookies must be enabled to
manage the client connection correctly.". I also noticed this event doesn't map
the same way to the Fault event in Flex. The Fault event in Flex has a
faultString and rootCause property but the Royal version doesn't have those 2
properties. How can I avoid the double call and get the faultString property to
show to the user?

The drawing of the result to the datagrid takes a massive amount of time, the
result is 500 object long, but it takes upwards of 40 seconds to fill the
datagrid, its mxml is:

  <j:DataGrid id="dg" width="1000" height="300">
                                    <j:columns>
                                                <j:DataGridColumn
label="Codigo" dataField="notesCliente" columnWidth="100"/>
                                                        <j:DataGridColumn
label="Nombre" dataField="nombre" columnWidth="200"/>
                                                        <j:DataGridColumn
label="Poblacion" dataField="poblacionNombre" columnWidth="200"/>
                                                        <j:DataGridColumn
label="GPS" dataField="direccionLatLong" columnWidth="100"/>
                                                        <j:DataGridColumn
label="Mail" dataField="mail" columnWidth="100"/>
                                                        <j:DataGridColumn
label="Tlfno" dataField="tlfno" columnWidth="100"/>
                                                        <j:DataGridColumn
label="Cod.Admin" dataField="adminCliente" columnWidth="100"/>
                                    </j:columns>
                                </j:DataGrid>

Anything I can do to speed it up?

Cheers,