From: Maria Jose Esteve <mjest...@iest.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2021 1:50 PM
To: users@royale.apache.org <users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: RE: dts2as (archived) + ECharts

Hi Yishay, thanks for the help…

I'm reading the documentation and of course, I lack a lot of knowledge to
"understand" what is proposed ... I do not have your knowledge ... I think that
in order to "do something" I have to understand what I am doing or what "I
should do" and it is the case 😝

Basic concepts like extern or Closure I don't handle them correctly, so my will
be my first step ... "understand"

Thank you very much Yishay, what little I have read "gives me good vibes" 😝 and
I am going to investigate it in more detail.

Hiedra