Hi David,

you use "-theme" compiler option to add one the jewel theme css that gives
you primary, secondary and emphasized colors all-in-one or choose a
combination of concrete jewel themes one for each of the three colors
(separating it with ",").

the loadCSS function allows you to override the default theme at runtime
you choose so each rule in the browser is override that way.

The exclude-defaults-css-files for MXRoyale is needed since MXRoyale has
it's own CSS rules that will be mixed with Jewel rules generating
unexpected results. One day I expect to separate RPC classes from MXRoyale
so we can not use MX library with CSS included and get rid of that line.
Other than that, it's ok to use MXRoyale for RPC classes with Jewel since I
think we all are using it that way.

HTH