De: Bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Enviado el: miƩrcoles, 3 de marzo de 2021 2:55
Para: users@royale.apache.org
Asunto: RE: Horizontal Layout - Actionscript

These are all very creative solutions, and if it becomes necessary, I will
definitely use one.  I've got a couple of weeks until I will need this to go
into production and I'm hoping a solution will arise before then.

With the background, I actually NEED it all to be white like the list.  My app
background is grey and I need it to stay that way, so not sure how much can be
done with CSS, but will likely have to draw a white SVG rectangle behind the
list with a transparent background.

The Flex-wrap is definitely a creative thought.  I'm not absolutely thrilled
with it because my app is a real estate app, and the images look cleaner when
they are all lined up.  The Flex-wrap feature does not make the second row line
up exactly with the first row like a tilehorizontallayout, they can be offset.
Considering how many images I have to show, it could look a bit chaotic if they
are not organized.  But I will hold it as an option if I have no others.

I just feel that in a Responsive Design, layouts are a critical part and since
they can be added to so many different components, then these bumps probably
need to be ironed out if at all possible. Trying to provide as much feedback as
I can during my development.

Thanks for all your thoughts hiedra, I will try some of them tomorrow!