Hi everyone,
I am trying to switch from using js:RemoteObject to mx:RemoteObject.I have
studied the code in the "remote object amf test" project.
I am using jewel for the application. After registering the mx namespacein the
relevant places
xmlns:mx="library://ns.apache.org/royale/mx"
During compilation I get the following error
Content2.mxml(85): col: 11 Error: This tag is unexpected. It will be ignored.
          <mx:RemoteObject id="service" result="onResult(event)"
fault="onFault(event)"      It appears the compiler does not recognise the
mx:RemoteObject class. In other words the mx library is not loaded. I have
checked my pom.xml to ensure thatthe required royale dependencies is loaded.
Any ideas ?

Regards,