De: Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Enviado el: martes, 14 de septiembre de 2021 11:31
Para: users@royale.apache.org
Asunto: Moonshine SDK Installer 4.0.0 released

Hello Royale Community,

We are pleased to announce that Moonshine SDK Installer 4.0.0 has been released.
This release provides ability to download binary distribution of newly released
Apache Royale 0.9.8. Nightly build of Royale was updated to 0.9.9.

More information in our release notes:
https://github.com/Moonshine-IDE/Moonshine-SDK-Installer/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#moonshine-sdk-installer-400

SDK Installer can be used trough Moonshine using menu Help -> Gettings Started
-> Download Third Party Software

You can also download installer as a standalone application here:
https://moonshine-ide.com/download-sdk-installer/

Thanks,
--

Piotr Zarzycki