De: Maria Jose Esteve <mjest...@iest.com>
Enviado el: domingo, 19 de septiembre de 2021 16:15
Para: users@royale.apache.org
Asunto: RE: crux not injecting model in view

Hi Roman,
I created a Jewel+crux project with the sdk archetypes [1]. Then, I added your
files and completed with some other...
The truth is that with all your tests it was complicated for me to know what I
was doing 😝 so I isolated a small MVC.

I couldn't finish the tests because I still can't connect to the backend you
sent me in a previous query (http://132...:8080/messagebroker/websocket-amf).
Could you download the project and make a first check with your localhost?

Let me know what results you get and we'll continue from this point.

[1]
https://github.com/mjesteve/royale-examples/tree/laboratory/romanisitua/RomanIsitua/ASimpleRoyaleTestApp

Hiedra.