De: Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Enviado el: jueves, 23 de septiembre de 2021 10:20
Para: users@royale.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Moonshine SDK Installer 4.0.0 released

Can you access above link actually ?

czw., 23 wrz 2021 o 10:19 Piotr Zarzycki
<piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com<mailto:piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>> napisał(a):
It doesn't look into repository. Downloading happening trough that ->
http://apacheroyaleci2.westus2.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/job/royale-asjs_jsonly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/

We will switch soon to https://nightlies.apache.org/Royale/Royale-asjs/ but it
will take some time before we release new version.

śr., 22 wrz 2021 o 15:19 Maria Jose Esteve