Hi Piotr,

Thanks. So I have to improvise. A while ago Maria shared this link with me.

[1]
https://github.com/mjesteve/royale-examples-community/blob/main/royaleapp/royalejewel/src/main/royale/org/apache/royale/community/views/Debug_PageNavigator.mxml

It is jewel based. I am yet to run the example but I have had a look at the
code. It looks like something I can work with.
However, since it is jewel based is it possible to combine a jewel
component like this with material design components ?

Regards,