From: Roman Isitua <romanisi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 12:33 PM
To: users@royale.apache.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Crux - ItemRenderer

I can confirm that crux setter injection does not work inside pop up. The work
around I have come up with is to do the setter injection in the parent view
then pass the variable to my pop.

By setter injection I mean,

 [Inject( source = "acctController.estateSearchList", bind = "true" )]
        public function setEstateSearchList(val:ArrayList):void
        {
             trace(" injected estateSearchList. hurray !! ");

            this.estateSearchList = val;

            trace(" estateSearchList has been set ! ");
        }

However, I have noticed this style of injection works

  [Inject]
        public var configData:ConfigData;

Regards,

On Sun, Nov 21, 2021 at 1:07 AM Greg Dove