My application is  multi module and crux based. In my main module, I have a
class ConfigData that holds app configuration.  The ConfigData class is
declared in the crux beans.xml file.  This class is initialized during
application start up. A call to a web service fetches the data and
populates this class.

 Whenever the app switches modules from the main module (i.e. parent crux
module) to another module ( i.e. a child crux module), I notice that the
configData instance is null. This happens even when I have injected the
configData instance in the class that uses configData..

So my questions are:

1. How can an instance initialized in a parent crux module be referenced in
a child module ?

2. How can I share data between modules in a crux app ?

Regards,