😝 I think there are some things that could be better but for a first commit....

Hiedra

De: Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Enviado el: jueves, 9 de diciembre de 2021 11:32
Para: users@royale.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Nuevo control Jewel TriStateCheckBox

Congrats on your huge contribution!

czw., 9 gru 2021 o 08:22 Harbs
<harbs.li...@gmail.com<mailto:harbs.li...@gmail.com>> napisał(a):
Great work! :-)

Harbs

On Dec 9, 2021, at 4:13 AM, Maria Jose Esteve
<mjest...@iest.com<mailto:mjest...@iest.com>> wrote:

Hi,
I wanted to share the new Jewel TriStateCheckBox control, a Jewel CheckBox,
only Js, with 3 states: Checked, Unchecked and Indeterminate.

  *   It can be configured with the indeterminate look, which we are all used
to, or with a rejected look (with a dash symbol in the middle) by setting the
rejectedVersion property to true.
  *   By default, the "unchecked" state is assigned a value of "0", the
"checked" state a value of "1" and the "indeterminate" state a value of "-1".
With the TriStateCheckBoxStatesValues bead we can set a custom value for each
state.

  *   To set the state "selected" we use selected=true, to set the state
"deselected" we use selected=false, and to set the state "indeterminate" we use
indeterminate=true. (indeterminate=false sets the default state to "deselected")
  *   The state can be obtained by retrieving the state property or by using
the functions: isChecked(), isUnChecked() and isIndeterminate()
  *   Distinguishes state changes set by code, valueCommit event, from changes
made by the user, clickCommit event.
  *   With the TriStateCheckBoxLabelState bead we can display a different text
for each state.

An example has been added to the TDJ [1]

I hope it is useful to you.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/blob/develop/examples/jewel/TourDeJewel/src/main/royale/TriStateCheckBoxPlayGround.mxml

Hiedra