From: Piotr Zarzycki
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2022 5:29 AM
To: users@royale.apache.org
Subject: Moonshine flex running code - Royale

Hi Mark,

Can you provide Moonshine version. What are you trying to do exactly ? Are you
trying to build Flex project with Royale ?

pt., 4 mar 2022 o 20:55 Mark <m_hartn...@comcast.net> napisał(a):

  This is in Moonshine.
  Question about running first Flex migration code.
  I'm getting all these errors for any s or mx object.
  Does this mean there is not emulator for these objects?
  I thought a VGroup would be converted and pass the compiler.

  Any help, thanks

--

Piotr Zarzycki