Yes.

You can put that in a script tag in the html.

Here’s an ActionScript equivalent of that code:

if ("serviceWorker" in window.navigator) {
  window.addEventListener("load", function():void {
    window.navigator.serviceWorker
      .register("/serviceWorker.js")
      .then(function(res):void{trace("service worker registered")})
      .catch(function(err):void{trace("service worker not registered: "+ err)})
  })
}

If there’s no typedef support for serviceWorker you might need to use: