We’re converting to Royale next year.

From: Piotr Zarzycki
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2022 7:39 AM
To: users@royale.apache.org
Subject: Re: This is a clean install of VSC. Does anyone know where these
classes are?

Hi Mark,

Ahh Sorry to hear that Royale won't be used for conversion. Your Moonshine
usage and Royale itself would be wonderful addition hear.

Good luck with rewriting!
Piotr

pt., 25 mar 2022 o 12:04 Mark <m_hartn...@comcast.net> napisał(a):

  Hi Piotr,
  That was my first guess but was not sure where to put it.
  We have actually decided to hold off on the conversion, so I didn’t test this.

  We have a first time on the market Flex product that was stalled by the I
year of riots in America, and 2 years of covid.
  So we decided to sell with a guarantee of a rewrite next year.

  The whole Royale team has done a incredible job.
  Thanks for your help