From: Greg Dove <greg.d...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2022 00:51
To: users@royale.apache.org
Cc: Apache Royale Development <d...@royale.apache.org>
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Quick check on Linting tools for Apache Royale

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I used any code quality tools with Apache Royale. I'm
keen for some updated suggestions if you have any... to be clear: this is about
the actionscript/css/mxml, not about the generated javascript.

I worked on a project some years ago (when it was still FlexJS) where we used
SonarQube, and that was working at the time (as part of a maven build) and was
useful (although I think it may have been limited to actionscript code blocks
inside mxml and not working with mxml itself...).

Has anyone used SonarQube or perhaps tried to use Flex PMD or anything else
recently, with Apache Royale? Would be keen to hear your thoughts and/or
recommendations!

Thanks,
Greg