Hi All,

Many thanks for all the suggestions. I will give them a try.

Surely though, the best solution is to get Royale RemoteObject working properly, unless anyone is aware of some fundamental reason why it can't. I'm happy to take a look at any relevant source code to see if I can devise a fix at least for CF. It wouldn't be quick as I will shortly be away for nearly two months. But if there is no time constraint, I'm happy to try.

Doug