I am not sure where JSONInputParser is used, but have you tried just using
JSON.parse() ?

From: Jim McNamara<mailto:robol...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2022 5:19 PM
To: users@royale.apache.org<mailto:users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: json input parser won't parse regular array or indexed array: please
help

Hi all-

I am stuck on my php_amf3 remoting code.

The offending line is something like this (from memory)

var ji:JSONInputParser;

input1.text = ji.parseItems('["foo", "bar"]').length.toString();

input1.text= ji.parseItems(' { "foo" : "bar" }').length.toString();

one is like an associative array and the other is like index in json format.

They won't print out in my text box. I'd really like the associative one to
work because that is what php_amf3 needs. If we can get this to work, I am
quite certain that php_amf3 will work with arrays.

Please make a suggestion or confirm it is broken, and if so, I will do a bug
report!

thanks