From: Jim McNamara <jmcnamara10...@proton.me>
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2023 4:30 AM
To: users@royale.apache.org <users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: cool trick fixing blazeds environment configuration

H alli-

I wanted to share with you what I am finding out about blazeds in windows
environment as I am trying to set it up for Windows 11
and apache-royale. I don't know if I can bypass using the source version for
this.
I am using the binary zips in hopes to not have to build the kitchen sink.
It will probably come back to bite me.
I ran into an issue with it not finding FLEX_HOME.
It is because I am new to blazeds and this configuration.
C:\megatron\myuser\blazeds-4.8.0
My trick I found while searching the net is:

Set-Item -Path Env:FLEX_HOME -Value ($Env:FLEX_HOME +
"C:\megatron\myuser\flexSDK")

If you had run powershell and are not familiar with it you need to check first
above that line for the environement variable.
echo $Env:FLEX_HOME

if you get ZED, you need to run Set-Item-Path listed above.

that got me by the first error msg.

Now it wants to know about playerglobal or something listed down below in a
list of software at the bottom.

I have yet to test apache-royale with blazeds.

Well, I'm out of time. I really must get some sleep. I will get back to it
tomorrow.

I am using electra AI at http://makululinux.us/electra.html

to search solutions to solve this problem.

thanks,
J. McNamara

Sent with Proton Mail<https://proton.me/> secure email.