From: MARK HARTNETT <m_hartn...@comcast.net>
Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2024 at 3:15 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Not Found Error

EXTERNAL: Use caution when clicking on links or opening attachments.

I can kind of see what's going on - the Services in the app (http services) are
declared
<fx:Declarations>
       <ns9:Services id="services"/>
       <ns9:BaseController id="appController"/>
</fx:Declarations>

When the app initializes it instantiates the services. Each service
instantiates and runs the format method that has a null xml parameter. I can
delay this but the frontcontroller gets stuck.

So I guess the easiest thing to do is to tweek the application based on js
errors from the browser debugger.

Thanks