You don't necessarily have to build on your own SDK. If you in Moonshine to
menu Help -> Getting Started and click on button "Download Third-Party
Software" - Moonshine SDK Installer should launch.
It allows you to download:

- Java OpenJDK 17
- Apache Royale 0.9.9 released
- Apache Royale 0.9.11 - development version which has newest changes -
This is getting build everyday in Apache infrastructure - so you can
redownload sdk with new changes whenever you want and use it in your app.

I hope it helps,
Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki