On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 20:13, Michael Yin <yincr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just tested this. setting ":status" to "standard" still resulted in a 200 OK
> response.

Looks like a bug. I quickly looked at the newest version of the code
involved and it looks a bit different than before and too complicated
(*) to see the code paths without debugging. But it seems that it
could spit out a 200 even if an exception happened.

I think you should report an issue in Jira.

(*) My observations: HtmlResponse and the new JSONResponse have
prepare() (sets status code before send() sets it again), a
PN_STATUS_CODE property (never set?), getError() (overrides
PN_STATUS_CODE?) and a setStatus parameter in send (ignored in
JSONResponse).

Regards,
Alex

--