Hi,

yes you can. By indicating the depth of the tree you want to get back as
a selector:

   /content.json --- returns just the properties of /content
   /content.2.json -- returns /content plus two levels down
   /content.infinity.json -- returns complete /content tree

Beware of the "infinity", though, this may get very large very quickly.

Regards
Felix