Hello list,

I've just subscribed because I would like to know if any progress has been made
on the replacement of Jackrabbit with another JCR implementation, as discussed
here:
http://dev.day.com/discussion-groups/content/lists/sling-users/2010-11/2010-11-16_Replacing_jackrabbit_with_other_JCR_implementation_Gunzenreiner_Simon.html

I've tried in the last couple of days to work on it too, taking as sample the
org.apache.sling.auth.openid bundle, and I've had some hard time because at the
moment I have little knowledge of ModeShape; anyway, if there was the will to
work openly on the project, I would be glad to contribute in some way.

I don't have the original thread as email so sorry for not directly replying to
it.

Thanks
Ale