I have a BindingsValuesProvider class to add my own objects.  I'm using the
@scr.property name="javax.script.name" annotation to restrict it to being
called only for a specific scripting language.  It works great.  I've also
found no problem in having two BindingsValuesProviders for the same language
(both get executed).  But is there a way to also restrict the bindings to a
specific URL prefix? I'd like to have one provider bind certain objects to
scripts run in one subtree in my site, and the other provider bind other
objects to scripts run in another subtree.

Thanks,
--David

**
This e-mail message is intended only for the designated recipient(s) named
above. The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments may be
confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you
may not review, retain, copy, redistribute or use this e-mail or any attachment
for any purpose, or disclose all or any part of its contents.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply
e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments from your
computer system.