Hi,

I was looking thru the documentation of sling, and did not find any information
regarding uploading a image and how to show the user progress of image upload.
I can upload image but trying dojo fileuploader it needs server side response
as well for progress bar indication. So i was a little lost.

Can someone suggest a good way to do this, i hope some folks have come across
this or there is a way in sling which i am missing. I did not want to re-invent
the wheel, so thought of finding out from this forum.

Thanks for your response in advance.

Regards
Jithesh