Eren-
I would recommend that you read How to Ask Questions The Smart Way:

And suggest that you start by posting a single question per thread.
That'll be less confusing for everyone.

In general, when building multi-tenant applications on top of JCR, you
need to be very careful not to expose too much of the JCR surface to
your tenants. While the access control features of JCR make it very
well-suited to multi-tenant applications, there are lots of globals
which need to be shared across tenants. The most obvious one is users
- a single Jackrabbit repository typically has a single set of
users[1]. As such, you will probably want to create a tenant-aware
service layer on top of the Jackrabbit User Manager to, for example,
prefix user ids with the tenant name. This likely also means you'll
need to do some abstraction around access control as well.

Justin

[1] Jackrabbit does support the notion of separate user lists per
workspace. See http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.jackrabbit.user/17269
for some discussion