Hi Justin,

That's what exactly I was looking for. What I want is to create a node and
take its UUID. So now I should add jcr:mixinTypes=*mix*:*referenceable **to
the new node and then UUID will be there in its json. Am I correct?*

And also, if I want the UUID of an existing node, will adding
jcr:mixinTypes=*mix*:*referenceable** to that node help me to get its UUID
in json?*
*
*
*Thanks in advance.*