Thanks Chetan,

Sorry, I didn't mention this. I do not want to modify the launchpad
jar file. So I would rather copy these files to a directory that is
available at runtime (I presume somewhere under the sling/ directory
that is created when starting up).

I tried copying them to sling/config/foo/bar/Something.config but that
didn't work...

Thanks,

David