I would be in favour of having just one tag, the include one - so if I see
it correctly the only problem is that it changes the set of visible
selectors. So if we allow a way to deal with that with the include tag, we
have a single tag and people have not to wonder which tag to use when.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland