Hello,

the Sling Resource-Editor has an OSGi Import-Package (de.sandroboehme.jsnodetypes.javascript) that is not in the launchpad. But I would still like to install it with a single Maven command. Does someone know a functionality that can load this 3rd party library from an external source like an OBR or an other OSGi repository? As far as I know the Maven-Sling-Plugin only installs the project and does not use references to other repositories.

While looking for a solution I have seen [1] that one should embed those dependencies in the bundle for the Maven-Sling-Plugin to be able to install it as one jar. But in my personal opinion this is not very clean as this could lead to have multiple of those jars in the OSGi container.

If I'm not mistaken Apache Karaf could do something like this. But this is not an option in this case.

[1] - http://www.cqblueprints.com/tipsandtricks/build-and-deploy-osgi/build-deploy-osgi-1.html

Best,

Sandro