I'm still feeling my way around the right way to implement solutions in Sling
that follow "sling thinking" and I'm hoping to get some confirmation from the
community.
I've got a requirement where I need to render an html page as text. It doesn't
need to be perfect and I understand that there will be problems with any
solution I come up with - that's acknowledged.

The two ways I have come up with so far are either as a selector, so that I can
call /content/foo.html as /content/foo.text.html and then have a text.jsp under
a component or maybe a pipeline service that listens for that selector and
filters out the text. The other consideration, which I'm leaning towards, is a
SlingServlet which would handle the txt extension where I would have it iterate
through the page resources and compare with a list of whiteboard services that
would render out text where appropriate.

Anybody know if I'm missing a third option?

TIA
-Jason