I¹d like to extend the debian packaging contrib to allow the user some
degree of configurability in terms of things like:
- Adding new OBR repositories
- Setup logging preferences
- Bundle specific configuration data

My use case is to provide developers with an installable launchpad package
that reads optional config data to seed the items above. This minimizes
the effort to get a team up and running with a specific sling
configuration.

What are the options for seeding this type data before the initial launch,
or, immediately after?

With most apps one would provide an etc/defaults file, but in the sling
case, I¹m not sure how the above data is stored.

Would a config script that POSTs data to the servlet be appropriate for
this case?

How does one configure new OBR repos non-interactively?

-Bruce