Hi Felix, I tried the RequestDispatcherOptions with setReplaceSelectors(""),
but no luck. I think, I am approaching this in a wrong way.

In the normal circumstances, the user should be able to access the resource
(JCR resource) after successful authentication.  But in some cases we would
like to give anonymous access to the users for this resource.  In this case,
we want to use uuid of the JCR node.  That is why we have URLs like
"/.selector.uuid".  Could you please share an example of using
ResourceProvider as that seems the better way of approaching this problem.