Hi Dion,

On Sat, 2015-04-11 at 21:25 +0800, Dion Philllips wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am new to Sling, Jackrabbit and OSGi. I have downloaded the latest
> org.apache.sling.launchpad-7-standalone.jar and successfully
> compiled
> the 'slingback' and 'espblog' samples by downloading their
> respective
> pom.xml file and running "mvn clean install". I added the bundles to
> the
> server thought the web console.
>
> Both bundles are listed and active
> ( http://localhost:8080/system/console/bundles)but none of the
> required
> files have been created for the samples to work. I also tried
> "autoInstallBundle" as a method to install the bundles but no
> difference.
>
> I have used a webdav client to look through the files and nothing
> new
> has been created since I started the server.
>
> Please help as I don't know what I am doing wrong.

I tried the following steps and they seemed to work:

1. Start a clean sling launchpad version 7
2. Install the bundle from samples/path-based-rtp using mvn clean
install -P autoInstallBundle
3. Install the bundle from samples/esplob using mvn clean install -P
autoInstallBundle

At this point the bundles are installed and after logging in I get the
slingblog admin interface at
http://localhost:8080/content/espblog/*.html .

Cheers,

Robert