Hi

One workaround that you can try is by implementing a SlingPostProcessor
such that it registers several resource type based post processors and then
delegates to the appropriate post processor based on the resource type.
This would at-least do away with the requirement of having if-else
conditionals redundantly in your post processor implementations.  For e.g.
see [1]

Regards
Satya Deep

[1] - https://gist.github.com/sdmcraft/94fdfc5e031a5ffdc3dd