We are having an issue that I don't see addressed in the pages on the Sling
Launcher. We build our own launcher which takes the standard bundles plus a few
of our own and run it in standalone mode. The problem comes when we upgrade to
a new version and provide a newer standalone launcher. It appears that the
existing bundles are not overwritten with the newer versions. Is this expected
behavior, and is there a safe, approved way to force the bundles to be
upgraded? The server will be shut down when this takes place. Thanks!