Hi,

I'm currently using the Sling 8 standalone and it's connected to a MongoDB
database. I've got an application which also connects to the same MongoDB
database and writes/reads from it. The connection is done using DocumentMK,
following the instructions at
https://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/construct.html

My problem is that when I write data to the repository through my application,
Sling does not seem to get it fast enough, which may be because it is caching
or because it only periodically checks to see if the data it has is up-to-date
or not. For instance in my unit tests that test some of my REST services, I'm
creating a child node somewhere and then doing a GET request to Sling to get
back a JSON representing the updated parent. However, the returned result does
not have the child in it. I know the changes are made because if I delay for
two seconds before submitting the GET request, all works fine.

This was not a problem using Sling 7 with Jackrabbit (instead of Oak) and
connecting over RMI.

Can someone provide some insight and/or a solution? Thanks!