We encountered the following exception:

java.lang.NullPointerException: null
        at
org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.JobConsumerManager$JobConsumerWrapper.process(JobConsumerManager.java:512)
        at
org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl.startJob(JobQueueImpl.java:296)
        at
org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl.access$100(JobQueueImpl.java:65)
        at
org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl$1.run(JobQueueImpl.java:240)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Looking at the code this is very confusing, as this is simply Sling trying to
process the job. It seems that the reference 'consumer' (this is Sling event
3.6.0) was set to null in the constructor, which came from line 460. This
implies that the service was not found. Is this a known issue? I believe this
has only happened once, and I run a lot of jobs, but could I be doing something
wrong? Thanks!