Hi,

On Mon, 2016-03-28 at 09:02 -0700, mduduzik wrote:
> I've been playing with browser/explorer component, composum. It works
> great
> when launched from server/desktop sling launcher8. The problem is
> when
> deployed within launcher8 running in a docker container - keep
> running into
> an error at login:
>
> Check the ACLs. The assets located in
>
> '/lib/jslibs' and
> '/libs/composum'
> must be accessible.
> Alternatively sign in with appropriate credentials.
>
> Trying to figure out what's different.
>
> Thanks

I guess it's best to raise an issue with the Composum project, maybe
they have a better idea

  https://github.com/ist-dresden/composum

Is the docker container still based on the launchpad jar or do you use
a container like Tomcat? I recall that at some point there were some
issues with composum and JBoss when deployed under a custom context
path.

Robert