On Sunday 01 May 2016 11:49:18 Roy Teeuwen wrote:
> Hey Olivier,

Hi Roy,

> Thanks for the explanation! For me real the benefit would be that I could
> take a vanilla sling launchpad and install the project where I would add a
> config file making the thymeleaf engine a higher service ranking and it
> would all work without any manual action of the user in the system console
> (unless there is a way I don’t know of that you can deactivate bundles
> through a config / maven plugin).

I don't think that it is possible right now, but you can build a custom
Launchpad with Sling's Provisioning Model:

https://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/slingstart.html

> Also I still seem to be getting errors in the fling sample.
>
> Firstly, when going to the form page, I get following error which can be
> fixed by making the <input> tags closed in the templates:
>
>       org.thymeleaf.exceptions.TemplateInputException: Exception parsing
> document: template="/apps/fling/page/form/html.html", line 52 - column
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 52; columnNumber: 9;
> The element type "input" must be terminated by the matching end-tag
> "</input>”.

(Thymeleaf 3 is using AttoParser not SAX)

> Secondly, when I manually close the input tags myself in the
> /apps/fling/page/form/html.html template and I submit the form, I just get
> redirected to following page and no validation occures:
>
>       Content modified /content/fling/validation
>
>       Status                  200
>       Message                 OK
>       Location                        /fling/validation
>       Parent Location /fling
>       Path                            /content/fling/validation
>       Referer                 http://localhost:8080/fling/validation.html
>       ChangeLog
<pre>modified("/content/fling/validation/formType");<br/>modifie
> d("/content/fling/validation/name");<br/></pre> Go Back
>
>       Modified Resource
>
>       Parent of Modified Resource

(the FormServlet is not registered as service, ITemplateEngine is missing
probably)

The Fling sample now makes use of Sling Scripting Thymeleaf's new features so
please use latest snapshot.

> Lastly, I was wondering what should be on the sling commons messaging page
> in the example. I just get a page with three columns, subject from and text
> but nothing filled in.

If you have installed and configured Commons Messaging Mail you will see mails
received by (Wiser) SmtpService. For configuration see sling-samples-fling:

https://github.com/apache/sling/blob/trunk/contrib/launchpad/karaf/org.apache.sling.launchpad.karaf-features/src/main/feature/feature.xml

HTH,
O.

> Thanks!