> All there,
>
> We are trying to host multiple tenants on the same sling instance and trying
> to figure out how we could have OOTB configuration support this model
> where-in a service is not just run-mode aware but tenant aware as well since
> one tenant could have different configurations than another. Has anybody
> done something similar in past and how did they resolve this?
>
> Also I tried to use the configuration factory where-in I tried to give
> unique identifier on the tenant name, supposing Sling will give me an api to
> give me correct configuration after supplying tenant name as an attribute.
> This was also not successful since the tenant name was converted into
> something on the fly.
>
> Appreciate all the help here!

There is no OOTB support in Sling, I think others have build something
on top of it.

For factory configurations you might add a special property, e.g. named
"tenant" with the value of the tenant in that configuration. When
getting the configuration you can use the listConfigurations method and
filter using this property.
Not sure if this is the best solution, just saying that it would work :)

Regards

 Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler