We researching ability to run multi-tenant (MT) sling ( (1) MT sling servlets
and (2) RDMS jackrabbit repository). We have successfully made service
SlingRepository MT. However, the current setup only works with
SlingMainServlet on /. Is it possible to either override
SlingMainServlet.{SLING_ROOT and SERVLET_CONTEXT_NAME} or some other simpler
way; so that browsing tenant_a resources points to URL
/tenant_b/browser.html etc.

Btw, we're using [1] to support MT on our platform.

Thanks.

[1] http://www.amdatu.org/components/multitenancy.html