Hey all,

I am trying to get the context path of the sling application somewhere where I
don't have a HttpServletRequest at hand, so I cant call
request.getContextPath().

More specifically I have a bug in a TransformerFactory that transforms links to
versioned clientlibs (acs-aem-commons VersionedClientlibsTransformerFactory),
but my application has a context path, so this doesn't work.
I want to try and see if I can fix it myself and create a PR instead reporting
a bug, but I'm a bit lost in how to get the context path. Anyone can help?

Greets,
Roy