From: Björn Weide [mailto:bjoern.we...@netcentric.biz]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2017 4:12 AM
To: users@sling.apache.org
Cc: georg.henz...@netcentric.biz
Subject: Re: Sling Health Checks

Just my 2cents on that one - for me it sounds like it would be a good fit to
use Sling Metrics here to record your metrics (like # of submissions in your
case). You could then use a custom reporter to expose the data to AppDynamics
(not sure about the integration points there).
In case you want to use a HC for that metrics you could implement some kind of
delta reporter that simply reports the deltas of selected metrics to an
internal store and then implement a HC checking these deltas against your
thresholds (we are using this setup in one of our projects).

Best regards,
Bjoern