Hi Oli,

On Tue, 2017-04-11 at 12:07 +0200, olimination wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to find out how I could set the repository.home option to
> some
> other directory. Where is the recommend place to do this? I use the
> TarMK.
>
> The idea is to move the repository out of the "application"
> directory, so
> it is possible to just "remove" the whole app and then just
> referencing the
> existing repository.
>
> With the Sling Provisioning Model it is possible to assemble a whole
> Sling
> application by given definition files. Is it then also possible just
> to use
> then an existing repository?

According to

  https://sling.apache.org/documentation/the-sling-engine/the-sling-lau
nchpad.html

you should be able to use the -c argument when running the launchpad
jar, e.g.

  $ java -jar my-sling-app.jar -c /srv/my-sling-app

That would set the sling.home property to /srv/my-sling-app.

Does that help?

Robert