Hi,

On Tue, 2017-05-23 at 10:10 +0000, Valentin Olteanu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there a query servlet still available out of the box in Sling?
> I've found that JsonQueryServlet was deprecated (SLING-2226), but I
> was
> wondering what's the best alternative?

If you want to use this servlet you should deploy the
org.apache.sling.servlets.compat bundle to your launchpad instance.

> PS: JsonQueryServlet not only was deprecated, but it seems it's not
> working
> anymore. When trying to access http://localhost:8080/home.query.json
> , I
> get:
> Invalid recursion selector value 'query' (400)

That sounds like the DefaultGetServlet serving the request. You can
double-check if that is the case using the recent requests console

  http://localhost:8080/system/console/requests

Robert