Thanks for the advice. I got a reply from jackrabbit users and I will
run some the benchmarks in oak-run to test the deployment.

I believe I can use the numbers from the file based store to have a
baseline to compare against the RDBDocumentStore.

Then I can tweek the database to improve performance.

Regards,