Hello Bertrand,

I don't have a framework in mind but it feels like there ought to be one
for Sling, or better yet, JCR, at the node level.

I don't have time to look into this, maybe it will pop-up as part of
Composum Pages, which in my opinion will be able to provide
functionality similar to Wordpress, with JCR/Sling benefits.

Regards,