Hi Timothee

Thanks for the quick reply. If you are referring to:

curl -v -u admin:admin
http://localhost:8080/libs/sling/distribution/services/agents/publish -d
'action=ADD' -d 'path=/content/sample1’

then it does not work on my installation. I get a ‘Unsupported Operation
Exception: create’ which
I think happens because the call to the agent is ignored. One thing I noticed
is that this node
in Composum is never resolved (spinner keeps on spinning).

With the investigation into the Default Distribution Component Provider is will
also check out
this as I think they are related.

- Andy